Data Privacy Statement
The protection of your private data is important for us. You can visit our website without giving any personal information.
Personal data is only collected if you provide it to us within the scope of certain services, such as voluntary submitted downloads, contact forms, newsletter and event registrations.
Types of data held:
- Personal data
- Contact details
- Content data
- Usage data (such as websites visited, interest in content, access times)
- Meta / communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses)
Only data that has been expressly given by users is stored, such as data entered in an online form.
Categories of data subjects:
- Customers / interested parties / suppliers
- Website visitors and online users
Hereinafter, we refer to any persons concerned as ‘users’.
Purpose of holding data:
- Fulfilling legal obligations
- Fulfilling our contract
- Contact form or email information (e.g. inquiries for downloads, request for proposals, …) to process your inquiry and to be able to answer any additional questions.
- Newsletter registration to receive information on the most up-to-date topics about our company, our services, events and other information material.
- Direct marketing prior to entering into a contract
- Event management prior to fulfill our contract / enter into a contract
Use of content
Any information, documents and descriptions published on this website are the sole and exclusive property of greenpass. Permission to use these materials is granted subject to the condition that the copyright notice appears on all copies, that the information is used only for personal purposes and is not exploited commercially, that the information is not changed in any way, and that all representations of the website are used only in conjunction with the corresponding text.
We reserve the right to update and/or change the information on this website at any time and without prior notice.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
By updating this published information, greenpass may issue a revised version of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
Links to other websites
greenpass provides a number of links to other websites. greenpass does not monitor these websites and also has no control over their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for the materials or information available on these websites. greenpass does not assume any liability for the content of websites that are linked with the Retarus website by a link.
Information provided by you
The user of the website is fully responsible for the content and correctness of all information that he or she sends to greenpass and also for ensuring that the rights of third parties are not violated.
Place of jurisdication is Vienna, Austria.
Copyright © greenpass GmbH. All rights reserved.